- Mykonos Police: +30 22890 22235
There are direct flights to Mykonos from the International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos” in Athens, the “Macedonia” airport in Thessalonica, as well as from other European airports to the island of Mykonos, all through the year. The duration of the flight from Eleftherios Venizelos airport is 45 minutes. The airport of Mykonos is located 4 km far from the town. Departures vary between 3 and 16 daily, depending on the season.
Ferries to Mykonos depart from Athens (Piraeus Port), Thessaloniki, as well as other Cyclades Islands, Dodecanese Islands and Crete. Ferry transport is frequent, especially during the summer, when the island is packed with tourists. Boat fares to Mykonos depend on the type of vessel (ferry boat or high speed) and the time of year you are visiting the island.
We suggest booking your ferries and flights to Mykonos Greece at the same time you book your hotels, so that you are ensured the type of transportation and accommodation you require.
To get around the island, you can rent a car or a bike from various car rentals or you can take one of the buses that connect the villages. There are also many caiques waiting for you on every beach and harbour of the island.
On the island you will find pharmacies, health centers, banks and all you may need for your vacations. Mykonos Town, the capital of the island, is very well organized to welcome and service tourists from all over the world and you will always find an English speaking local to help you with information.
Important Phone Numbers:
- Mykonos Tourist Police: +30 22890 22482
- Mykonos Port: +30 22890 22218
- Piraeus Port: +30 210 414-7800
- Rafina Port: +30 22940 22487 and +30 22940 22300
- Mykonos Town Health Center: +30 22890 23396
- Olympic Airways Athens: +30 210 966-6666 and 801-11-4444
- Olympic Airways Mykonos: +30 22890 22490
- Aegean Airlines Athens: +30 210 626-100 and 801-11-20000
- Aegean Airlines Thessaloniki: +30 2310 280-050
- Aegean Airlines Mykonos: +30 22890 28720